Date(s) - 29/09/2020
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Categories No Categories
The Administrative Justice Council is proud to present ‘Falling Through the Gaps’, a webinar on the Windrush scandal and the operation of the Windrush compensation scheme. This webinar will look at: the administration of the Windrush compensation scheme; the difficulties faced by claimants; and redress mechanisms including independent reviews by the Adjudicator and the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.
– Professor Robert Thomas (Chair), Professor of Public Law, Manchester University
– Rob Behrens, Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman
– Helen McGarry, Independent Reviewer to the Compensation Scheme
– Martin Forde QC, Independent Advisor to the Compensation Scheme
– Jacqueline McKenzie, Director at Centre for Migration Advice and Research and McKenzie Beute and Pope
– Holly Stow, Windrush Compensation Scheme Paralegal, North Kensington Law Centre
– Anna Steiner, Solicitor and Senior Lecturer, Westminster University
To register for this event, please email: email@example.com or book a ticket below.
Bookings are closed for this event.