Date(s) - 14/03/2022
12:30 pm - 2:15 pm
Categories No Categories
Following the launch of its 2021 report ‘Access to social welfare advice in a hospital setting: integration of services’, the Administrative Justice Council is delighted to be hosting a workshop on 14 March 2022.
Speakers will include:
- Professor Naomi Creutzfeldt (Professor in Socio-Legal Studies, Westminster University) – Chair
- Nick Wright (Manager, Citizens Advice at Great Ormond Street Hospital),
- Michael Bell (Chair, Croydon Health Services NHS Trust),
- Sarah Beardon (Senior Research and Policy Fellow, University College London)
- Daniel Flury (Director, Access to justice, MoJ) on their current/planned hubs work and general Legal Support work
Following presentations, there will be a short Q&A session and discussion.
The event will take place via Zoom. Zoom details will follow registration.
Bookings are closed for this event.