The AJC will be holding its first webinar on Wednesday 29th April 2020 on the impact of COVID-19 on the administrative justice system.
Speakers will present overviews of how COVID-19 has impacted their sector (tribunals, ombudsman schemes and the advice sector), as well as outlining the challenges, the opportunities for improved working and the effect on vulnerable users.
- Dr Naomi Creutsfeldt (Chair), Westminster University
- Sir Ernest Ryder, Senior President of Tribunals
- Rob Behrens, Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman
- Diane Sechi, South West London Law Centre/Simmons & Simmons
- Lindsey Poole, Advice Services Alliance
- Luc Altmann, HMCTS
AJC member, Diane Sechi (Simmons & Simmons), will launch her report ‘Digitisation and Accessing Justice in the Community’.
A further webinar is scheduled for July.